Translating your videos to English and many other languages is a great, fast way to expand your audience, allowing multinational, multilingual viewers to understand your content.
With Motionbear’s powerful, easy-to-use video editor, you can translate your videos to English and many other languages by adding subtitles in a few clicks.
Translating your videos to different languages is helpful for online platforms, such as YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram, where you have countless viewers from all over the world.
Now, let’s start translating your videos with Motionbear.
1. Sign up for a Motionbear account.
2. Select “Subtitles”
3. Click to upload, or drag and drop a file and wait some minutes.
4. Select the video language to start generating captions. For example, this video language is French.
5. Correct French spelling and grammar errors in captions first.
6. At the top-right corner of the screen, you can see a rectangular box with a downward arrow icon. Click on that box, and a series of different languages appear. If you want to translate your video into English, choose English.
7. Click on “Translate subtitles,” Motionbear will automatically translate your video to English.
8. Next, read the transcription to check whether it has any misspellings or not. Then click “Create” and choose the format you want; Motionbear will render your video.
9. After the rendering is finished, click “Download” to download the video to your device.
10. You can also translate your video to other languages. For example, if I want to translate this video to German, I will select German and click on the “Translate subtitles” box next to it. My video will be instantly translated to German.
Then I also edit grammar, let Motionbear render my video, and download it as usual.
11. You can also download transcription as an srt or a txt file by selecting “Download Text” and then selecting “Download SRT ” or “Download TXT.”
Instead of embedding or hard-coding the subtitles directly into your video, we recommend that you download the subtitle file (as a .srt) separately for upload to LinkedIn, Facebook, or Youtube.
Essentially, transcriptions allow Google (and Youtube) to efficiently collect all the information in your video, including the video script.
This allows search engines to find your content faster and effectively, your video will climb to the top of users’ search page, and your video will get higher traffic.
Like Youtube, LinkedIn and Facebook will also have ways to analyze and find your content faster if you upload the srt file to these two platforms.
Translating your videos to English and other languages does a great job of reaching a wider audience, and Motionbear is powerful enough to do that.
And don’t forget to visit Motionbear.io to experience this functional subtitling tool.
Our generative AI save you countless hours on subtitling and transcription tasks.